ROLES IN OUR TEAM
CDSL provide a working environment where we encourage and support skill development and training.
There are several roles and careers within our business in fields like:
- Mechanical Diesel Technicians and Service Advisors – Tauranga
- Mechanical Diesel Technicians and Service Advisors – Rotorua
- Welders and Engineers – Tauranga
- Heavy Transport Parts Specialists, Sales, and Customer Service – Tauranga/Rotorua
- Heavy Diesel Apprentice – Rotorua
- Administration and Management – Tauranga/Rotorua
Central Diesel Services are always on the lookout for great talent to join our team. If you are a passionate and motivated individual with a can do attitude that is interested in working for CDSL. Please apply for any of our positions available by following the links in the above paragraph or by sending through your CV and cover letter to our enquires page.
TRAINING & UPSKILLING
At CDSL we offer a range of training and apprenticeship opportunities. We believe in supporting our staff in their continued professional development. Training is provided for key truck manufacturers’ brands, i.e. Mercedes, Freightliner, Fuso, Detroit, and Cummins, enhancing knowledge and capability in Parts and Service areas.